Travel

Ten Days in Turkey: 8

13:47:00 Neona 0 Comments

I keep forgetting to post and I feel lousy but I'll use the lack of good signal as my excuse..?

We got to visit the shopping mall today and it was a good trip!! First of all the air con was so good I actually forgot I was in such a hot country and second it was nice to do a spot of shopping in a commercial shop which felt a little bit more familiar. I also managed to buy all the souvenirs and treats I wanted to take back home to my friends (plenty of Turkish delight of course). A few shops I recognised from my trip to Denmark (Only and Vero Moda) and the rest were some Turkish brands I'd seen a few branches of during my last few days here. The whole family bought a few unique clothes each and we left feeling very satisfied. We returned back to the hotel for a few hours to both take back the stuff we'd bought and also to relax for a while before we returned for another round of the rest of the shopping centre. I even got to try some genuine Turkish Baklava, which was delicious! 

Today we had to have an early night because tomorrow is a boat trip along the coast, we get to go on board huge pirate ships and have a little history lesson about the area and also real pirates of long ago. This'll be the last trip of the holiday (sigh) but I'll make the most of it!


❣

You Might Also Like

0 comments: