Food,

The Hard Rock Cafe

18:10:00 Neona 4 Comments

One thing I love about living in the city is having endless places to explore and visit, all of which are very simple to get to and not too expensive. You can never say you've 'seen it all' and people are constantly recommending new places which means I'm constantly having amazing new experiences!

This weekend my friend had a birthday so four of us decided to take a trip up to the Hard Rock Cafe for a late lunch. We were lucky to have pre booked because the queued wait is about an hour or so! Following a speedy entrance we were handed menus and then came the 'difficult' part, making an actual decision as to what I wanted to eat. I ordered a drink first which hands down is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever had to drink- the strawberry and basil lemonade- it really hit the spot, perfectly refreshing! After deliberation yet again, I finally made my mind up and asked the lovely waiter for a hickory smoked pulled pork sandwich, which came with a side of beans, coleslaw and seasoned chips. Honestly it tasted amazing, and paired with my new favourite drink (which I'm so obsessed with I might have to try and replicate it) I was beyond satisfied. Unfortunately my childlike appetite meant I had no room for dessert but maybe another time? (Definitely another time.)

After the meal we had a little while left before I had to go home so we went gallivanting, taking in the sun and enjoying our surroundings and each other's company. I love the city so much, one of my favourite things to do is to just walk aimlessly around!

The outing was well needed, much enjoyed and the Hard Rock Cafe was delightful!











You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time! I really want to go Hard Rock Cafe xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was brilliant!! Definitely try and go, you won't regret it! xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing! To my own surprise I have actually never been to any Hard Rock Cafe, it's a must though, right? Definitely going to check it out now where you praised it so high! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% a must! Please do go, they food and atmosphere is amazing!

      Delete