Festive feeling

10:40:00 Neona 2 Comments

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve!! Honestly this is my favourite time of year, the build up to The 25th of December is one of the most magical things ever. I love spending time with my family and friends, making the most out of the cold weather by having cosy days in and eating lots of comfort food. This year I will admit has been so jam packed this festive season so I haven't managed to do everything I normally would but saying that, over the last week or so things took an absolute Christmassy turn for the better! 

One thing I always find ups the festive atmosphere is a bit of baking, whether it be puds, cakes or cookies! Having a couple of friends over to mess about and attempt to bake in unison along with some classic Christmas tunes never fails to put me in the best of moods! Whether it turns out to be a sophisticated masterpiece or... a more 'abstract' display, what matters is you're spending time with the people you love which for me is definitely what the Christmas spirit is all about! 





Another of my favourite traditions are Christmas jumpers! Putting on a wacky jumper without having a care in the world is just fantastic, I love how there's a worldwide respect for ugly jumpers at this time of year, I always think if you've been given the go ahead to wear a funky outfit then go all out! Get the coolest jumpers you can and rock them! 



Christmas movies are 100% a must, I mean how can you go a year without watching Elf? I love snuggling down with some comfort food and watching a good film! I can never have enough of my favourites so really Christmas for me is full of nostalgia! I do love stepping away from the commercial Christmas too and remembering the true meaning of the holiday season. This year I watched my little brother in the nativity play at his school and it just reminded me of how much I love the Christmas story! 



Lastly Christmas is all about the ones who mean the most to you, I've probably said that a few times this post but I really do mean it!! Making memories is so important and it's just just tiny bit more special at this time of year! Go out and have fun that little bit more! 




I hope you all have a wonderful
Christmas full of joy!! 





You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Loved this so much! Christmas is the most magical and best time of the year!! I just love the way you write and how you go into the depth of the true spirit of Christmas and how important it is to create special memories with your special people! 🎄⛄🎅❄

    All the love,
    Mary 😘💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is easily one of the best christmas film out there, it definitely isn't christmas unless elf has been on. I hope you had a wonderful christmas and an incredible new year!!
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete