Lifestyle,

Tucked away, London's little cafes

15:52:00 Neona 3 Comments

First post of 2017! It's crazy to think it's January again, the winter blues are starting to kick in and school is becoming oh so stressful. This week was mock week so stress levels have been high and all I've been doing is revision (what a fun life I lead). The latter end of the week did pick up though as we got some snow! For the first time in forever we were blessed with a little flurry, which although didn't stay around for long did bring out the five year old in most of us. To celebrate the end of mocks however, my best friend and I decided we'd trek into London and find a pretty little cafe, have some brunch and enjoy the city.

We'd had a little look online and came across The Watch House, which seemed like a picturesque little eatery, quiet and tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of London. Quite quickly we set our hearts on it and so come Saturday morning we made a start up to the city. Taking lots of pictures along the way it wasn't long before we were face to face with the cutest cafe I'd seen, our appetites were at their peaks so we hurried on inside where it was so cosy! We ordered food which came at an exceptionally speedy rate, the only issue being that because it was so small and because it was a cold Saturday morning, it was quite full. Nevertheless, we did eventually get some seats and then it was time to get stuck in to some AMAZING food. Honestly for the price it was, it was so worth it! We left feeling so satisfied, and definitely up for going again in the (very) near future. 




The rest of the day was spent walking around, taking in the beauty of the cobbled back streets of London, finally making it up to Oxford Street for a little shop.






It was the most ideal way to end a stressful week, appreciating the hidden gems of such a beautiful city and I enjoyed it so much that now I'm hoping to make these little exploring days a semi regular thing! 



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post so much! I have a soft spot for those small, cute hidden cafes! It would be absolutely great to see these kinds of posts more often, if you do decide to make it a regular things! Ah and let me guess, the Avo on toast with the poached egg was yours? Am I right?, haha

    All the love,
    Mary 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little cafes, I find the food and drink so much better quality. The pictures are so lovely in this post xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Child Friendly Cafes

    ReplyDelete