The Liebster award

19:43:00 Neona 2 Comments

Hello everyone! Another post this week hopefully lets me off the hook for abandoning my blog last week. Today I give you a little insight on myself by doing the Liebster Award thanks to Kaitlin from KaitlinLouise!



Just a quick background on the award:
"The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome." - I think it's a great way to unite blogs and get smaller blogs a bit of recognition! Thank you so much Kaitlin for this nomination!

The rules of the Liebster award are:
1: Mention the blogger who tagged you and thank them.
2: Answer the 11 questions you've been asked by the blogger 
3: Nominate 11 bloggers who have 500 followers or less. 
4: Give them 11 questions to answer.
5: Notify your nominees on Twitter.

I'm going to tag 11 blogs that I'd like to nominate to take part in this and the 11 questions I'd like them to answer at the bottom of this post. Happy blogging!

My answers:
Q: One place you've visited before and would go again given the choice?
A: Florida, I went when I was very little and barely remember Disney World, the five year old in me is not quite satisfied!!
Q: Galaxy or Cadbury?
A: Reducing this down to both brands in their most basic milk chocolate forms I'd have to go with Cadbury!
Q: What's your favourite blog post you've written to date?
A: Probably Birthday Travels as it is one of my favourite memories! 
Q: What is your guilty pleasure?
A: Party Rings! I go through those way too quickly and I know they aren't good for me but I can't help it.
Q: Who's your favourite actor and actress? 
A: Actor is the beautiful Chris Evans, I love that man to bits. And actress I really don't know, I thought about this for a long time but no one really came to mind, I'll update if I make a decision!
Q: What would you tell your younger self?
A: Make sure to take every single opportunity you can regardless of how intimidating they seem, memories are worth so much!
Q: Favourite Disney film?
A: Lilo and Stitch hands down.
Q: If you could be best friends with any celebrity, who would it be?
A: Can I pick a group? I'm going to pick a group (I'm sorry if I'm breaking rules here) but the cast of The Avengers- plus Chris Pratt. I just love them all so much.
Q: Night in or a night out?
A: Night in, especially with my best friends, we know how to have a good time at home!
Q: What's your favourite car?
A: Not too sure really, love a Range Rover though and a sleek white Mercedes maybe?
Q: What's the most scary thing you've ever done?
A: Hmm, I'm not really one for taking major risks- probably the climbing up in treetops I did in Denmark! 

Your 11 questions:
1: Favourite tv show
2: Go to comfort food?
3: A quote or song lyric that you love
4: Do you prefer to wear brighter or darker colours?
5: How long have you been friends with your oldest friend? 
6: Favourite pair of shoes at the moment
7: Who do you call when you're in a crisis?
8: Who do you call when something good has happened?
9: Three words you'd use to describe your life at this current period of time
10: What's something you like but most people hate?
11: Do you have a pet? If so what pet, if not what pet would you like?

I nominate:
-Hollie from EnamouredBeauty
-Gaby from ThatChicGaby
-Claire from MyLittleMemoir
-Demitria from DemitriaDoes
-Georgia from GeorgiaSillitoe
-Ashleigh from AshleighKybert
-Sally from Saltanxo
-Madi from GlamorousMayhem
-Noemi from JoynLifestyle
-Sally from SalElizabeth
-Renaé from RenaeDavinya





You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Neona! Chris Evans is rather pleasing to the eye isn't he haha, I can't wait for Civil war to come out :)

    Claire | MyLittleMemoir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm so excited for Civil War as well, going to try watch it as soon as it comes out! x

      Delete