Beauty

Baby faced

15:42:00 Neona 0 Comments

Hello everyone! Here I am with my first review (un-sponsored). My lovely friend took a trip to Korea a while ago and coming back she bought me a few things to try. Sweets, sachets and souvenirs were among the treats I got to play around with but the one thing I was very excited to try was a Shea butter face mask by Aritaum. One lazy Saturday morning I decided it was time I gave it a go, so I scoured the Internet for the instructions (sadly they were in Korean on the packaging) had a quick shower, cleansed my face with a face wash and opened the face mask to reveal, an actual mask. I mean I know it was called a face mask but I expected a cream that you'd smother on your face and it'd dry and you'd peel it off afterwards. Nonetheless I placed it on my face and proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes looking like a character fresh out of a horror movie. In order to keep the mask on my face I was required to talk as little as possible and refrain from laughing- obviously as soon as your brain realises it shouldn't be laughing it decides to find everything in plain sight hilarious. So just imagine my giggling self snap chatting my friends trying to past time *no photo here as I was quite a sight*. The time passed slowly but surely and I took off the mask and rubbed the remaining "residue" (?) into my now soft and supple face. I found that my face was dewy, and had the perfect amount of moisture, something I really needed for my skin! Definitely one of the most weirdest things I've tried but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely love to make it a regular thing. My skin did feel amazing and that was only after one mask! I can't imagine the wonders it would do if you did it regularly. I completely recommend that if you can get your hands on one to try it, the funny side alone makes it totally worth it!

Just a side note- the facial wash I'm using is the Simple Triple Action face wash which I use with it's corresponding moisturiser. It's quite good although I find my skin is left very dry afterwards so I tend to pair the moisturiser with another one.









You Might Also Like

0 comments: