Fashion

Winter mini shop

14:26:00 Neona 0 Comments

I don't often go out and just buy stuff but recently I've been getting a few more things here and there that I really love so I thought I'd tell you about them :)
One thing I really love about the colder months is the fashion, not that I dislike the warmer months (I love them too haha) but there's something about winter that just gets to me. I think it's the cosy days where you just live in jumpers and drink tea or coffee, they're just so inviting! Back to my very very mini 'haul' I'll show you some of the things that I've really loved so far :)

1. I saw this jumper whilst in H&M the other day and I just fell in love with it! It was oversized so I did get a size or two smaller but it's just so cozy, it's ever so slightly longer at the back than the front so you can wear it with leggings if you like. I also love more neutral colours at the moment so the grey just drew me in immediately :) if you happen to pop down to your local H&M (if you've got one) I would honestly consider picking this jumper up!

2. Second thing I fell I love with- which coincidently is also from H&M- was this tartan skirt. It was so appealing and it just caught my eye immediately and I had to have it I guess :) I have to say it is a little short so I would wear some tights or leggings underneath (hence why it's so good for wintery months). But it is such a cute little skirt and paired with a white long sleeved crop top it does look quite nice if I do say so myself...

3. I should really call this a H&M mini haul because these jeggings are also from there. They don't feel like jeggings at all which is why I was drawn to them so quickly. They have a real denim-y feel and are super comfortable so yes, I will be wearing them everywhere :) they're are also a bargain so why not?

4. Come the fist sign of winter I can guarantee that I'll be geared up Eskimo style as I hate being cold, a lot. So it's not unlike me to purchase the occasional winter accessory to broaden my collection and this time I happened to purchase a long coveted tartan scarf. I kid you not when I say this is the softest scarf I have ever felt in a long time. It's so cosy and the colours are so pretty I fell in love immediately! The only thing I'd change is that i'd make it a little more chunky and thick just to get that statement scarf look but I love it nonetheless and there are other patterns too at TK MAXX so if tartan's not your thing maybe there's another pattern that'll take your fancy :)

5. FAIRY LIGHTS :) I absolutely love these!!! They're so cosy and just make my room look so festive. I honestly feel like I'm in my own little fairy cave whenever I put them on and they really bring out the five year old in me :) You can buy these anywhere for a reasonalble price so if you do like them, please go ahead and get yourself some!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: