Lifestyle

Halloween!

13:05:00 Neona 0 Comments

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a nice Halloween! I normally don't do much for the holiday apart from a little face paint and some scary movies but this year I attended a Halloween sleepover which was so much fun I might turn it into an annual thing! Me and two friends got together and watched some films- like the classic original Nightmare On Elm Street (which has young Johnny Depp in it might I add)- we also ate a ton of sweets, so yes I will be visiting my dentist in the near future :)
It was nice to just hang out for a while and catch up because we're normally so busy with school we don't have much time to really chat. Little get togethers allow us to get back on track with friendships and just appreciate each other's company :)


That's me at the front, I guess I'm a weird take on the Joker?!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: