Lifestyle

Autumnal thinking

18:15:00 Neona 2 Comments

Hello autumn!! I cannot say I have been disappointed by your presence, everywhere has been hinted with a crisp shade of orange and I can finally wear jumpers and scarves without receiving unpleasant looks from the general public. My only complaint is when it rains and I'm faced with walking on soggy leaves :( but when you look at the fact I can now drink as many warm beverages as I desire and eat as much as crumble as I like, soggy leaves are the least of my problems (the most being how I'm going to lose all the weight that I'll inevitably gain in the next few months whilst living in my bedroom and watching criminal minds 24/7). With Halloween just around the corner I'm frantically trying to organise as many movie days as I possibly can, in order to watch some spine tingling horror movies- so far I've organised one but we're getting there!! My aim this season is to take as many autumnal pictures as I can and also go on some really nice walks. I'd also love to go on a 'fall' shopping spree and increase my cosy clothes collection but I never really have time thanks to school :(

One thing I have to admit is I've never had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks so I guess that's on this year's bucket list...

I'll leave you now with some cute autumn photos ⋆*❁*⋆。




You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. A pumpkin spice was honestly the worst purchase I've ever made in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean it wasn't thAt bad but I'lol definitely be sticking to my staple Chai Latte :)

      Delete