A little catch up

17:35:00 Neona 3 Comments


Hello everyone! After many months of being stagnant I'm back and with a new fully functioning theme (at last I know). So over the last 7/8 months a lot has happened! From results day to a new school, birthdays and the stress of A Levels, it's been quite eventful and I really do regret not documenting it all. Time got the best of me but now I'm hoping to take this blog seriously and keep you all updated until you're sick of me (which may have happened already but we won't dwell on that).


With a new theme I have also come up with a few new ideas that I hope you'll all enjoy. I'm so excited to begin blogging again!!

As always if there's anything you would like to suggest or just general feedback, feel free to let me know in the comments.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, and love the new theme. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I'd love to follow you and have done so!! I also checked out your blog and will do so regularly! Have a lovely day xxx

      Delete
  2. Great idea, and love the new theme. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete