Beauty

Lipsticks I love

16:07:00 Neona 0 Comments

I don't own a lot makeup at all and honestly I rarely put on a full face (where is the time?), basically I've just got a little bag or two with just enough bits and bobs to get by. Don't get me wrong though I'm very fond of my makeup and I do love to experiment but definitely not enough to be a beauty guru like Zoella or my current favourite beauty YouTuber Irishcel507. Saying that I did want to show you all the lipsticks I'm currently loving, all from different brands so there's a lot of variation which I do love!


1) Sin by M.A.C
This is a little gem I picked up at Christmas, a deep berry shade which is matte. I love this lipstick so much as although it is matte it's so creamy and also I think it smells like chocolate?.. One thing I'd recommend before putting this on especially if you have chapped lips is some lip balm before hand just to make sure it stays perfectly in place and doesn't "crack" (I think that's the right word?).

2) Matte 1993 by Urban Decay
Words can't describe my love for this lipstick! It's a nude colour for me which I love as I can use it for a natural makeup look. Like the M.A.C one it is matte also (it's in the name I know) and it does go on really well but I'd still say a bit of lip balm would do you good! As with most nude colours it's recommended you do put a bit of lip liner on to define your lips, I just use a brown and it does the trick!

3) Military Red by Burberry
Now this lipstick is just a sample, a miniature I got for free when Burberry did a little online Twitter promotion. This lipstick is honestly the creamiest consistency I've ever felt, it's like butter I swear. I would recommend the full sized version- although it was a bit pricey- as it is a nice red lip!

4) Harlow Red by Bobbi Brown
This was the lip crayon I used for prom, and what I do love about it is that you can vary the shade (at least I can) depending on how much you apply. From a simple "red" to a bright "crimson" it's great to know it's quite versatile- and it's great to colour your lips on with a giant pencil like a child playing dress up!

I've also got a quick swatch just to show you what the colours look like on!







You Might Also Like

0 comments: