Travel

Ten Days in Turkey: 10

13:48:00 Neona 0 Comments

Time is honestly sped up when you're abroad as it feels like these ten days have come and gone so quickly!! Today's been relaxed as we finished packing for the return journey and also took one last trip to the mall to pick any extra souvenirs. We're trying to stay as well rested as possible as we're getting up at a God awful time to make it for the flight.

*fast forward back home*

The drive to the airport felt surprisingly short compared to the eternity when we arrived, we checked in nice and quickly and boarded with no fuss. The plane journey was quite nice, I watched the Maze Runner and spent most of the time appreciating Dylan O'Brien. Getting back home is always a weird sensation as you're back to a familiar place however it's slightly foreign because you'd spent so much time away. Regardless, I was happy to be home, I found my old set of glasses so I could finally take a break from contacts and went straight into the practically empty kitchen to salvage a meal. 

So this concludes my journey through Turkey, hope you've enjoyed reading what I've been getting up to and I hope to do another instalment like this at some point!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: