Travel

Ten Days in Turkey: 6

08:24:00 Neona 0 Comments

Today was what I like to call the 'meh' day. It's that point on holiday where you've kind of done all the touristy things so now you can just lie low and go here and there without much of a rush. I started the morning off with a swim, enjoying the cool pool and water slides we had at the hotel. It was nice to jump into the pool without having to leave the hotel as I could do everything at my leisure. We stayed in the hotel until after lunch, going on a little stroll to the beach to find out if my glasses had returned to the shore (they hadn't sadly). After dinner we had decided to go out again as we knew how enjoyable the night life was here, however we instead stayed back for a little show the hotel was putting on. The main part being a belly dancer who (against my will) thought it'd be a great idea to ask me to join her and dance alongside her. To awkward to decline, my mortified self stood up and tried to do as the lady did, failing miserably and for once being happy I couldn't see because I didn't have to acknowledge the faces staring back at me. In my head I kept telling myself it was all in the name of a good holiday but really I couldn't wait for it to be over. After an agonising eternity we took our bows and I sat down, both glad I'd done it and glad it was over. We enjoyed the night a little while longer before it was back to our room for bedtime, we were all pretty tired even though the day was essentially uneventful!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: