Travel

Ten Days in Turkey

18:56:00 Neona 0 Comments

As a lot of you probably don't know, I'm going to Turkey tomorrow and I thought it would be a good idea to update you guys daily with a journal post on VSCO. I've recently gotten quite into the app and I thought it very clever that you could use it as a photo journal, a way to document your life quite nicely. They layout is clean and simple which I love. Sadly , my WiFi will be limited but I will try as hard as I can to keep you guys posted on my daily travels in Turkey! Keep an eye out here on my blog and also my Twitter for other little things I may upload also :) I'll attempt to stick to a certain time range as well but I guess we'll just have to see how it goes...

Find my VSCO at: withinthecity.vsco.co!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: