Travel

Ten Days in Turkey: 2

10:03:00 Neona 0 Comments

Hello again everyone!!! I'm yet to die of heatstroke so I guess this is be perfect time to talk to you about my second day in Turkey. 

I woke up at around 9 and the first thing that hit me was the heat, I see heat becoming a recurring theme through this blog series (what did I expect?). I skipped breakfast this morning A) because by the time I'd gotten dressed the breakfast buffet had been cleared downstairs and B) because I wasn't feeling too good- which normally happens when I go on holiday so I'm used to it, *sigh*. We came downstairs which is where the wifi is so naturally I chilled for about an hour or so, posting and catching up with friends.

After a quick lunch, we set off the the beach which has to be my favourite part of Turkey so far. I love that it's so close to where we're staying so I can walk there and relax as frequently as I like! We all had a little splash, and got very sandy- which is alright when you're still at the beach but try walking in your converse afterward- but honestly the heat was almost unbearable so we made the little trek back home to cool off and get ready to go into the centre of our little town. We went by taxi this time, and the journey was really short so we were there in no time looking at the array of market stalls and shops. The workers were very friendly as it seems everyone here is and we felt really welcome as we window shopped and took in our new surroundings. A stop off at the local McDonald's was much appreciated and what better company than Ronald McDonald himself and a few cats? 

The taxi ride back home was nice as we drove alongside the beach and one back at the Hotel we had dinner and back in side to relax before sleep becuase it's the safari tomorrow!! I'm very excited to explore more of Turkey, see you tomorrow :)

Also I'm sorry to say that my wifi connection isn't strong enough to upload to VSCO so I can't :( if anything changes/ I will update!










You Might Also Like

0 comments: